Full and partial road closures affecting some of Glasgow’s busiest roads are to start on 15 October, resulting in a major impact on bus services.
Works taking place on Union Street, Argyle Street and Jamaica Street junction are anticipated to last between 6 to 8 weeks.
All city centre bus users are strongly advised to take note of the affected routes:
- The northbound Jamaica Street bus lane will be closed between Midland Street and Argyle Street for the duration of the works
- The southern section of Union Street (approx 30 metres north of Argyle St) will be reduced to one lane for the first 2 weeks, then two lanes for the remainder of the works
- Bus stop 609032 (Union Street at The Goose) will be closed for the full duration of the works
- Evening closure (6.30pm to midnight) of Argyle St west-bound (no right turn from Union St) from 12/11/12 to 16/11/12
- Evening closure (6.30pm to midnight) of Argyle St east-bound (no left turn from Union St) from 19/11/12 to 23/11/12
For information regarding First services please visit the First Group website.