The sun has got his … Oh. Wait.
Whatever the Scottish summertime brings, schools across the country will still be enjoying the long break regardless. And with so much free time to play with, it’s a good job that SPT Subway is introducing Kids Go Free from Thursday 25th June to Saturday 8th August 2015.
Whether you’re a parent, guardian, aunty or uncle, you’re no doubt looking forward to spending some quality time with the little people in your life which in turn of course also means – spending money!
The cost of family days out, as well as simply travelling from A to B, can mount up in no time. That’s why we’re offering free child travel for every full fare paying adult on Subway this summer.
So, what’s the deal?
– Up to two children aged between 5 – 16 years can travel for free, all day, including peak times, with a full fare paying adult (including Smart products)
– Free child tickets must be purchased in person at the ticket office on the day – adult tickets purchased at our automated ticket machines are not included in this offer
– Children must be accompanied by the qualifying adult at time of purchase
– Proof of age may be required
– Free child tickets are only valid on day of purchase
Luckily, there are lots of free activities to enjoy around Glasgow, many of which can be found at locations close by to Subway stations. If you’re a Smart customer, don’t forget to sign up to the Upper Circle – our loyalty scheme, exclusive to Smartcard holders. Sign up for your free Smartcard here to enjoy the best fares available.