Eat & Drink Festival Glasgow is back and we’ve got FREE tickets available for our Subway customers!
Following a fabulous first year it’s back with even more mouth-watering food and drink from the very best local producers at the SEC Glasgow from 31st May to 3rd June.
The show this year will not disappoint, you are sure to leave with new foodie ideas, inspiration and a taste for food you never thought you had.
Celebrating the exciting trends in modern cuisine, mixology & street food, you won’t want to miss Eat & Drink Festival Glasgow.
- Learn new culinary skills
- Get top tips on mastering a new dish
- Discover new wines, beers and spirits
- See celebrity chefs including Rosemary Shrager and Tony Singh cook their favourite dishes
- The very best drinks experts on hand to give advice on food pairings
- Shop for the freshest ingredients
- Take home fantastic produce from one a number of unique artisan producers
That’s not all- your favourites are returning including The Eat & Drink Stage, Artisan Producers Market and The Great Eat- what’s not to like? There is something for every food and drink lover; you’re guaranteed to be in food heaven.
Late Night Thursday is open until 8pm on 31st May so you can swing by after work for drinks with friends, to get dinner cooked for you or to discover new independent food and drinks brands!
To claim your FREE tickets for Thursday 31st May or Friday 1st June just visit Eat and Drink and enter SPTFREE in the box and click ‘use code’.