SPT’s Travel Plan Officer can offer information, advice and support to help you develop and implement a Travel Plan for your organisation. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways SPT can assist
We can provide background information and advice to help you implement Travel Plan measures for your organisation including:
- a car-sharing scheme;
- a cycle-to-work scheme; and
- improved access to public transport information.
We can also provide information to help with your:
- staff travel survey;
- site audits; and
- staff travel plan events.
Through our Sustainable Travel Grant Scheme (STGS) we can provide financial support to help with the implementation of your staff travel plan measures including bicycle parking facilities, leaflets, posters and other initiatives associated with promoting sustainable travel.
|Staff Travel Survey template||Word (58kb)|
|Site Audit template||Word (163kb)|
|Travel Plan Action Plan||Word (36kb)|
SPT’s Sustainable Travel Grant Scheme (STGS) helps organisations fund measures to develop and implement their staff Travel Plans. The STGS is open to local authorities, health boards, further education establishments and not-for-profit organisations such as charities.
|Application form for unmatched grants
Download this application form for grants up to £500.
|Guidance notes for unmatched grants
View the guidance notes for grants up to £500.
|Application form for matched grants
Download this application form for grants up to £2000.
|Guidance notes for matched grants
View the guidance notes for grants up to £2000.
Please read the appropriate guidance notes before emailing application to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Grants in the range of £500 to £2000 will not exceed a maximum of 50% of the capital and revenue cost of facilities.
- The applicant will be responsible for securing the remaining 50% matching funding which should include an “in-house” contribution and may not come wholly from another grant scheme.
- Grants under £500 do not require match-funding (one un-matched funding request only per organisation).
- Applicants will be required to demonstrate the potential benefits of the investment by indicating the percentage of staff who would benefit from the funding.
- Additional credits will be given to applications where:
- a detailed staff travel survey has been carried out;
- a Staff Travel Plan has already been agreed for the organisation; or
- complementary travel plan measures are in place.
- The 2017/18 grant scheme will open from Monday 15th May 2017 until Friday 8th December 2017 (while funds last).
- All projects must be completed by 31 March 2018.