The SPT Employer Account enables employers to purchase Subway season tickets or annual ZoneCards on behalf of their staff. If required, staff then pay their employer back through agreed salary deductions (not salary sacrifice).
- Help employees to reduce their travel costs. The price of an annual ZoneCard compared to a weekly ZoneCard is approximately 25% cheaper, and Subway season tickets offer savings compared to buying a ticket every day
- Encourage a healthier lifestyle. Walking to and from the bus stop, subway or train station can help increase fitness levels
- Help to reduce workplace car parking problems by increasing the number of employees who chose to travel using public transport as an alternative to the car;
- Your employees also benefit from being able to use their Subway Season ticket or ZoneCard for journeys other than to/from work.
Tickets available through Employer Accounts
- Annual ZoneCard ( any combination of Zones)
- 28 day, 6 – month and annual Subway season tickets
- 28 day, 6 – month and annual Subway Park and Ride season tickets
For further information about SPT Employer Accounts please contact email@example.com